Friday, October 9, 2009

On the Road

I'm on a road trip for the next couple of days. I'll be passing by this lake and some of my other favourite views. I hope I remember to bring my camera...



Have a great weekend all!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Strange Fiction! I always forget to take my camera when it matters.

    Have a great trip.

    Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! :) Please remember your camera and take lots of pretty pics so I can travel vicariously through you! Haha... Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip and your blog looks fantastic! Love the font and picture of your heading! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a groovy time, my girl. Take lots of pictures - but also take some time to stop and smell the, uh, lake fumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your trip! Love the new header, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you remember you're camera, too. I went to my dad's 82nd bd yesterday, remembered the camera and forgot to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. visiting from a mutual blog...but it seems we have many in common! hope that you're trip was wonderful and relaxing.

    jeannie
    The Character Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time and hope you remembered your camera!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have to stop at that lake for a long visit, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by everyone! I had a great trip. I remembered to take my camera and to take some pictures :) Hope you all had a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete