Monday, October 5, 2009

New Blog Layout

So what do you think of my new colourless blog? Is it easier on the eyes, easier to read? All thoughts and feedback gratefully appreciated.

16 comments:

  1. If the blog matches your personality, I'm good with it. The only blogs that bug me are ones that use lots of different fonts and sizes...a little color here and there are fine, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the sidebar. I liked the colors. This one, it's a bit difficult as you scan through to notice the starts and ends of each post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I don't care what your blog looks like. I'm more into the content, but I would have to agree with Novice. I miss the sidebar, and I did like the blue, but you need to do whatever you feel comfortable with. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like clean crisp white, but yeah, I miss the side bar too.Do what you like best though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this a lot. It's very modern and I've seen many actual design blogs with this kind of clean look. But where it the side bar?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you didn't pick a dark background with white font. That is so hard on the eyes.

    Very nice.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it but I also wouldn't mind a side bar. But whatever works best for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the general consensus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the input everyone--much appreciated!

    I really miss the sidebar and I did like the blue but I'm finding it easier to read the comments and my blog list--once I scroll down a mile and actually find it that is, lol

    It definitely needs more work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I agree with liking the side-bar but what I've found is blogs are little like food chains...people like to know what to expect and if its too different, they migh not come back...LOL! A side-bar makes people feel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss the color... but after reading Jenna's comment, I'm thinking I should redo my own blog. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura-I miss the colour too. I love the look of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sniff. Ok, not to be a party pooper, but I kind of miss the color. And my blog has a dark background with white font, but dang it, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BJ-Love your blog too. I'm really torn on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sidebar's back!!!! Yay!!! Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a bit late on this (and the sidebar is already back), but I like it!

    ReplyDelete