Saturday, October 17, 2009

In Search of My Blog

My new blog colour scheme isn't working for me. I think it's simply a personality conflict issue. So the white background has to go. I need my blue sky.

Please bear with me as I attempt to re-capture that which I had before...

15 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you'll find something that you love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the blue! It is more you and this color is nice....calming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya. I can't do the white blog thing either. If you're wanting to change things up but keep your blue, the thecutestblogontheblock.com has a bunch of backgrounds that are super easy to add--you just paste a code in one of your widget boxes in your layout screen and you're done. I think they allow you to search by color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! And cutest blog on the block is awesomeness. It's where I got my background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Good luck with it. I think it's beautiful!! And that picture in your header is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stef-Thanks!

    Stacey-It is more me and I'm calming down already :)

    Roni-Thanks for the tip-great site! Lots of options available--I love what you've done with your site. I like the white backgrounds too but it's just not me. Here's to self-expression!!

    Stephanie-Definitely awesome! Love the new look of your blog :)

    B.J.-Thanks! It feels more like home.

    Jarmara-Thanks--me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!

    The blue is back, the blue is back. I feel vindicated.

    Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. This blue feels more you. Are you keeping the header picture? It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I like the color much better. White did not fit you at all.

    ReplyDelete