Friday, August 7, 2009

I feel like Cinderella!

Lazy Writer over at A Walk In My Shoes has created a beautiful bloggy award and presented it to me.


Thanks Lazy! I’m not sure if I deserve such a fine award but I’m incredibly touched and honored by your thoughtfulness. I’m also very happy to have run into you out there in Bloggyland. Starting a blog and jumping into a social network was a big leap for me—so I’d also like to thank you for all of your sincerity, encouragement, and friendship. Thanks again LW—you made my day. Wish I could send you a rhubarb crisp! You also deserve this award but I think we'll have to come up with something special just for you... Hmm...

It’s wonderful to see the level of support that fellow writers have to offer each other through blogging. Not to mention the fount of thoughtful and informative information that is shared, plus inspiration, motivation— Thanks all!

Okay, I am definitely passing this awesome award along and I hope that Lazy Writer’s beautiful silver shoe walks many miles through Bloggyland.

Now for the hard part… and gee it is really, really hard to pick.

I’m going to pass the award on to another relatively new blogger. She puts a lot of thought, heart, and soul into her writing and commenting—pop on over and see for yourself. Drum roll and the envelope please…

And the next recipient of the Silver Shoe of Sincerity Award is Novice Writer Anonymous over at Chronicles of a Novice Writer!
Hey this blogging thing is great! Has everyone had the good fortune to meet special people who have made their writing journey a good trip to be on?

10 comments:

  1. I've been locked out of blogger most of the day. Apparently it was a temporary problem, and I'm happy to be back on. You are so deserving of this award, and I knew you would pass it on to another deserving person. Great pick with Novice! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LW - I think the blogger problem was world wide, I checked out a google forum while it was down--after running scans and checking out my computer. Grrr! I'm glad it's back.

    Thanks again for the award, it's awesome. I look forward to seeing it strutting gracefully around the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new here too and looking for new blogs to read. I'll go check hers out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks B.J.! Loved your post today. I didn't comment because--I'm not really sure what a blog chain is and--chicken that I am--I'm always leary of things that I might get tagged in... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think all you blogging gals should go see Julie and Julia - it is so cute - and hilarious about the world of blogging. My husband went and he kept laughing saying "that's just like you" "that's so you" all 'cuz I love to blog.

    I've made some cyber buddies and I've met them in Real-life. We all are members of the Kidlit club here in P.O. So cool. I even found one girl who worked in the same building as me 'course I got laid off in June so we don't work in the same building any more but I still send a tweet her way every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim Kasch-Sounds like a great movie! I haven't been to a theatre in--5 years. We live out in the boonies so not much opportunity--I'll watch for it to come out on video.

    Meeting cyber buddies in person would be fun! And the internet is an awesome way to keep in touch when the person to person thing isn't possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm paying ya a visit from Lazy Writer's place! Congrats on that nice award *smiling*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathryn Magendie-Thanks & Thanks! *blushing*

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm...rhubarb!
    hi, dl. i'm here because of lazy's recommendation--i'm glad i came! i'll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Laurie!

    ReplyDelete