
I received this award from B.J. Anderson. Thank you so much B.J.! I get a little flustered by awards—but they make me feel good :)
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about me:
1. I was born in the country, I live in the country—but I've had a few city girl years as well. I’ve learned that ‘Green Acres is the place to be’.
2. I love my cowpoke and all my family. I have two sons, a stepdaughter, a stepson, and grandchildren who I totally adore.
3. If you can’t find me--I’m out in the garden with my dogs Odie and Blue.
4. I’ve lived in four Canadian provinces but love my mountains in B.C. the best.
5. I once managed a full service beauty salon. (If you can imagine)
6. If I had to choose - I’d pick black licorice over red.
7. Not a big fan of armpit waxes.
Picking bloggers to send an award onto is the hardest part of receiving one. I have old favorites and new—there are so many excellent bloggers out there... One of my choices is a brand new blogger and I think you’ll enjoy her writing as much as I do. Without further ado I’m passing the Kreativ Blogger award on to—in alphabetical order :)
1. A Walk In My Shoes by Lazy Writer
2. Chronicles of a Novice Writer by Novice Writer Anonymous
3. Kim Kasch Blogsite by Kim Kasch
4. Musings From Proctor Hollow by Val
5. Step 1: Write, Edit, and Revise by quixotic
6. Tales of Extraordinary Ordinariness by Suzanne
7. Tender Graces by Kathryn Magendie
There’s another dynamo blogger out there that I’d like to mention here but I think her Mom might like to pass the award on to her ;)
Thanks so much! I will post it when I return. This is so great! I love my bloggy pals!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Strange! I'm so glad to have to have you as a friend, even if it is just in Cyberspace.
ReplyDeleteWhoo-Hoo!!! I love awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me.
ReplyDeleteyay i love finding new blogs :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all the winners and big hugs for making my mom one of them. She's new to this blogging thing and I'm hoping it reignites her passion for writing because she's so talented.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne-Hope your beach trip rocks. Love your writing.
ReplyDeleteLazy Writer-You were my first follower, I kinda feel like we grew up together... Don't know if I'd still be here without your support. Your blogs are gems that I gather every day.
Kim Kasch-You're welcome! I love your organic ouklook. Keep on composting...
Shelli-Me too!
Stephanie-Your Mum is very talented and so are you. I feel a sort of affinity--I have two sons and a granddaughter who write.
Kim Kasch- That would be OUTLOOK lol
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Well deserved. :)
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks for sharing this award with me.
ReplyDeleteThanks Janna!
ReplyDeleteYou're most welcome quixotic!
*BIG GRIN* -- thank you so much - I am truly honored....
ReplyDeleteYou know, I never have passed these on - I always get busy and never do them. I am going to really try this time to keep this going by doing my part....!
I loved reading the tidbits about you and your life. I love living on my mountain cove amongst the critters and wild things and beauty.
THANK YOU! ....teehee
You're welcome Kathryn! I enjoy your blog and your tidbits!
ReplyDelete