Holy cow! You are so amazing! This is exactly why I chose you for the Silver Shoe award in the first place! You are like the sister I never had. I'm crying now! (In a good way, I mean.)
MeganRebekah-LOL! and she does deserve it. I'd say you are a blogger extraordinaire as well. I can only hope that the disipline and dedication you ladies have will rub off on me, it could happen...
Your lovely award is now displayed on my blog. I titled it "Best Award Ever" because to me it always will be. Thank you so much! It means more to me than you could imagine.
Thanks Heather, Stephanie, B.J., and Kim for your good words. It was a fun project. I see that you have put it up over at your blog LW. Glad you like it :)
Holy cow! You are so amazing! This is exactly why I chose you for the Silver Shoe award in the first place! You are like the sister I never had. I'm crying now! (In a good way, I mean.)
ReplyDeleteYou both are so cute :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lazy Writer -- you definitely deserve it for being such a blogger extraordinaire!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMeganRebekah-LOL! and she does deserve it. I'd say you are a blogger extraordinaire as well. I can only hope that the disipline and dedication you ladies have will rub off on me, it could happen...
ReplyDeleteYour lovely award is now displayed on my blog. I titled it "Best Award Ever" because to me it always will be. Thank you so much! It means more to me than you could imagine.
ReplyDeleteWhat excellent art! And I love Lazy Writer as well!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. That's a sweet gift!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute and thoughtful!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. Love the arms open wide.
ReplyDeletePlus this cyber-sisterhood is soooo cool!!!
Thanks Heather, Stephanie, B.J., and Kim for your good words. It was a fun project. I see that you have put it up over at your blog LW. Glad you like it :)
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting after seeing the award Lazy Writer gave you. :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks Janna! And thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete