Thanks everyone, I think the 'Poke really enjoyed his day. We had fun! Definitely the first time he's had birthday greetings from around the world--pretty cool this internet thing :)
Happy Big 4-0, cowpoke! At least you had a loverly lady like Deb to help you celebrate it. Hope you both celebrate many more "hippo birdie days" (don't ask) together.
P.S. Hey, Deb. I took your advice and added my travel guides to my blog sidebar. When you have a chance, check 'em out and let me know if that works. You might not guess this, but sometimes I'm stupid when it comes to self-promotion.
Laura- The 'Poke is gonna get a fat head! lol Okay, I won't ask but the "hippo birdie days" but I want to :) Off to check out your site!
Alissa- Cake was pretty good, I was good and only had a taste (wheat intolerant) I have to say though, that a fair bit of wax dripped onto the icing :D
Hope you had a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteAww...happy belated birthday to your cowpoke. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! I hope it was everything your heart desires!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday cowpoke! Hope you had an amazing day with your lovely lady. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteAw, I'm sorry I missed it. Hope it was a great day!
ReplyDeleteHe's a handsome cowpoke! ;)
Hope it was fantabulous! :D
ReplyDeleteHope he had a fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone, I think the 'Poke really enjoyed his day. We had fun! Definitely the first time he's had birthday greetings from around the world--pretty cool this internet thing :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gentleman! Glad he had a good day. (isn't the internet wild?)
ReplyDeleteElspeth
Elspeth- It really is!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Janna. Your cowpoke's a cutie. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Big 4-0, cowpoke! At least you had a loverly lady like Deb to help you celebrate it. Hope you both celebrate many more "hippo birdie days" (don't ask) together.
P.S. Hey, Deb. I took your advice and added my travel guides to my blog sidebar. When you have a chance, check 'em out and let me know if that works. You might not guess this, but sometimes I'm stupid when it comes to self-promotion.
Hope it was a good one. I'm sure the cake was great!
ReplyDeletewhat a handsome cowboy! Enjoy....LOL!
ReplyDeletemuch love
Laura- The 'Poke is gonna get a fat head! lol Okay, I won't ask but the "hippo birdie days" but I want to :) Off to check out your site!
ReplyDeleteAlissa- Cake was pretty good, I was good and only had a taste (wheat intolerant) I have to say though, that a fair bit of wax dripped onto the icing :D
Stacey- lol! I'll do my best!
Oh, it's just some silly phrase from my childhood. Sandra Boynton, a cartoonist, creates these funny cards, stationery, etc., and one said,
ReplyDeleteHippo Birdie to Ewe
Hippo Birdie to Ewe
Hippo Birdie Deer _____
Hippo Birdie to Ewe
And, of course, there were funny drawings of animals all over the place. Just seemed to suit you ranchified folks up north. :-)