I'll be AWOL for a couple/few days. Heading to the big city to dive into some Christmas shopping, and then on to the inlaws farm to lend a hand. Well, technically I'll be relaxing in their toasty warm house, but I will be lending them the 'Poke. Get it, hand - ranch hand. Okay, that was just lame. I should pack.
Have a happy day all!
Have a safe and great trip, Deb!
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Christmas shopping-- and relaxing in warm, toasty houses.
ReplyDeleteHave fun :)
Have a good time, and don't overdo!
ReplyDeleteHope you really can relax. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteEveryone seems to be shopping. I guess this is my cue to start...
ReplyDeleteElspeth
While I don't share L.T.'s unabashed enthusiasm for Christmas shopping (OMG, I'm breaking out in hives as I write this), I sure hope you have a wonderful stay in the big city - and at the toasty ranch.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time in the big city! And at your in-laws.
ReplyDeleteYou will be missed. See you when you get back, wish I was on the farm with you!
ReplyDeletemuch love
Have fun. Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute of your getaway. Happy shopping.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
ReplyDeleteHappy shopping! (If such a thing exists in these crowds.)
ReplyDeleteHave a blast Deb! Be sure to bring that hilarious sense of humor back soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a good time wherever you are, whatever you end up doing. Shopping sounds fun...please share what you got with us!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a nice trip! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks all! I'm home and behind on everything. Hope to catch up on some blog reading this week!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops, just read your comment that you're back, lol. So my well wishes are a little late. :) Hope you had fun.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!
ReplyDeleteSometimes when you get back from a vacation, there's so much to do, it makes you feel like you need another vacation. Good luck catching up on stuff and welcome back! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck catching up, Deb! In the meantime, consider yourself tagged!
ReplyDeleteMissing you, Deb. Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete