Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Things Come in Cyber Packages

I've been unplugged this last week. Okay, I took a little peek and many thanks to Lazy Writer over at A Walk in My Shoes who sent me this award. I always look forward to her posts popping up on my dashboard, check out her site!




Edit: Wow--I've been tagged again. Many thanks also to quixotic at Step 1: Write, Edit, and Revise.

The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I would like to pass the prestigious Superior Scribbler Award on to...everyone. I enjoy reading all of your blogs and receiving your feedback--I can pass the award on to only five. This was tough but here they are in alphabetical order:




Lazy Writer at A Walk in My Shoes

Linda Sandifer at Writing Out West

MeganRebekah at Megan Rebekah Blogs

Novice Writer Anonymous at Chronicles of a Novice Writer

quixotic at Step 1: Write, Edit, and Revise

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Strange. I look forward to your posts popping up on my dashboard, too, which in my opinion, doesn't happen quite often enough.:) Hope you got a lot of writing done over Unplug Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unplug week was productive-up to Chapter 4 now-I just posted updates. Hope you had a good unplug week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blushing furiously*

    I can't believe I've been included on such an awe-inspiring list. I also can't help but feel that I totally don't deserve it.

    I always look forward to your posts showing up in my dashboard. Thank you for the honor!

    *hurries off to figure out who she'll put on her list*

    Novice Writer Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Novice Writer Anonymous: Have fun with your list--it's tough! And you so do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks for the appreciation and nomination. I love coming here and checking out your blog. I don't always comment, but I'm here reading and cheering you on as you work on your Valkrey's Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you quixotic. I don't always comment either. I have a habit of wandering off to compose my comments and never getting back with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for passing it on! I enjoy reading your blog. Good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete