I am going to attempt to ‘Write a Romance Novel in Three Months’ was the brash statement I made on July 7, 2009. Since I’m in for the penny… I’m also attempting to change my seat-of-the-pants writing ways, and start this novel with at least the semblance of an outline…
I’m feeling somewhat organized. The outline is emerging in a non-aggressive, laid back sort of fashion. (Read into that what you will.)
With twelve whole days remaining of the allotted outline deadline I’m not feeling any substantial pressure yet.
'Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.'
—Gene Fowler
Good luck! I had an outline for the last major work I wrote (fiction anyways) and I ended up deviating so far from it I could have laughed a long time. It was helpful though...
ReplyDeleteNovice Writer Anonymous: I'm really counting on my sense of humour to get me through this..
ReplyDeleteSometimes I think that's the only thing that gets any writer through any project!
ReplyDeleteI don't do well with outlines. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I shall drop back soon to see how you're getting on.
ReplyDeleteJarmara Falconer: Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for all of the luck everyone--I think I'm going to need it!