Many thanks to Yaya at Yaya's Changing World for gifting me with the Happy 101 award!
Now I'm to share 10 things that make me happy and pass the award on to 10 fellow bloggers. I asked for some help on these in my last post so I'm going to combine my happy list with the recipients who inspired the answers:
1. What could inspire happiness more than cupcakes with sprinkles!
Dawn at Plotting and Scheming
Stephanie at Hatshepsut: The Writing of a Novel
2. I'm not sure what tipped you off Bridget, but yes, the cowpoke does make me happy :D. The fabulous art at Bridget's "other site" makes me happy as well.
Bridget at J.B. Chicoine-Unsupervised & at Large
3. I enjoy talking about books and the Wheel of Time series offers all sorts of fodder for debate. (I have it on high authority that certain bloggers believe that pink awards go well with the black blog backgrounds.)
Bane at Banes Blogging Blues
4. Did you know that a spiders blood is transparent? Love trivia. Here's to my fellow earwig loathers:
Roni at Fiction Groupie
Deb at Catbird Scout
Laura at Laura's Simple Pleasures
Elspeth at It's a Mystery
4. I'm not the only one who covers my eyes when it comes to scary movies!
Tamika at The Write Worship
5. Compliments on my writing make me blush but to be honest they also make me happy. Ah, shucks.
Wordy at Word Designer
Donna at Donna Hole
6. Getting an invitation for a cuppa and a chat is awesome. Finding that it comes with an award, is icing on the cake. Thanks so much for the "One Lovely Blog Award" Jarmara! (I'll get that out soon!)
Jarmara at A Mission Impossible for a Nightwriter
7. I love the outdoors and animals. I'll toss gardening in here as well.
Helen Ginger at Straight from Hel
Paul Greci at Northwriter
8. Reading is one of my absolute favourite passtimes. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without my books and having free time to read is a huge treat.
Alissa at Slightly More Than Dirt
9. I'm a genealogy hound, I've been known to spend hours, days, weeks tracking a single fact; a date or a name. I love following clues and solving puzzles. I think I would have liked detective work. Yet, when it comes to writing - plotting is not my strong suit...
10. Saying supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is fun and I'm happy that I know how to pronounce it because otherwise I'd have to translate this - (pronounced /ˌsuːpərˌkælɪˌfrædʒəlˌɪstɪkˌɛkspiːˌælɪˈdoʊʃəs/) - and that would scare me.
"Let them eat cake!"

Congrats on your award, Deb! Great and creative way to share it, too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award and thanks for passing it along to me! What a fun way to select your nominees. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks again. I love your list of happy things!
ReplyDeleteNice visiting ur Blog...^^
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I love the way you awarded these- I might have to copy it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for brightening my day! Now I want buttercream frosting...
Thanks, Deb! And what a creative way to pass the award! You're fun. :)
ReplyDeleteJanna- Thanks! I stress a fair bit over awards, the more followers you have the harder it gets..
ReplyDeleteRoni- You're welcome and thanks for contributing your earwig phobia :)
Alissa- Happy things are good things :)
Zacky- Nice of u to drop by!
Stephanie- You're welcome and feel free, I'm all about the "sincerest form" and all :) Mmm, frosting.
Dawn- You're welcome and thank you!
Yay for the award! What a great list of happy things!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb, I do love pink. It's right up there with ribbons and sparkling vampires.
ReplyDeletere: supercali... (yeah, I'm lazy :) -- my uncle once spent a road trip figuring out how to say it backward -- he recorded himself and then played that backward to ensure that he did it correctly. Yeah, that's my family.
Thanks B.J.!
ReplyDeleteBane- Those cupcakes had your name written all over them :) And I'm totally impressed with your uncle, I love reading words backwards! I was wondering what I was going to do tomorrow. I mean if I didn't have revisions and all...
Congrats, and great way to pass it on. You are so creative.
ReplyDeleteWow, that was great. Thanks for the mention.
ReplyDeleteI have a couple awards to post at my blog now, and don't seem to get around to it. I don't forget - I just procrastinate.
Have a great day!!
.......dhole
What a fabulous way to pass out an award Deb! You are one fun gal in my book! Thanks so much for thinking of me.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb--you're just trying to force me to think happy thoughts, aren't you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever way to pass it on, and thanks for including me!
ReplyDeleteElspeth
Susan- Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDonna- You're welcome and ditto on the procrastination thing :)
Tamika- Thanks and you're welcome!
Bridget- You're on to me :)
Elspeth- Thanks and you're welcome!
Congrats! cool award. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It is a conatgious list!
ReplyDeletemuch love
What a clever way to approach this award. Thanks so much for the inclusion in your list and for sharing more great info about yourself.
ReplyDeleteTabitha- Thanks!
ReplyDeleteStacey- Happy is one of the better things to catch :)
Deb- Thanks and you're welcome!
Thanks, Deb, I appreciate the nod! Now, I just have to think of ten things I HAVEN'T yet revealed. Hmmm.... if only I were more of a mystery.
ReplyDeleteLaura- You're welcome and you can do it! Think happy thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb. I'm sorry I missed this post last week.
ReplyDelete