Friday, March 12, 2010

Nuggets of Writerly Goodness


I stumbled across a great site yesterday: 102 Resources for Fiction Writers. It's a veritable goldmine of linkage - I explored in that cave for a few hours.   

The Alchemists Name Generator may come in handy for naming some of my off-planet characters,

and I had to check out the Cliché Finder while I was there.

There's about a hundred more where those came from. I don't recall hitting any dead links, so that was a bonus. Let me know if you come across any good nuggets!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linkage! I must go and check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I could lose myself for days on that site. Thank you for finding it for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...I definitely have to check that out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. I will need to go check it out. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Thanks for the link. I'll save it to my favorites. Have a great weekend.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. I have to go take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome information. A writer can never have too much of that... information, right?

    ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Changing World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool - thanks for the links! :-)

    I laughed at your comment about 8 Minutes - HAW - I'm the same danged way - the Pee Queen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Deb!

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by everyone :)

    Hope all who checked out the sites found something useful!

    ReplyDelete