THE FIB-ulous FIVE
There are sundry things in life I LOVE
From the sward below to the vast above
Like the PHOTOGRAPH of my HUNTING hat
Worn to prowl the woods for big game scat.
Oh, please don’t frown—‘tis not I you see.
I'd much rather eat PIZZA whilst perched in a tree.
I choose superior forms of RELAXATION.
And of late my fave : is procrastination.
*If you would like five words to play with on your blog please state your request in the comment section of this program.
*No purchase required. If you respond before midnight of an undisclosed blah, blah, date, we will wave the entry fee of your first born child.

Love it, my favorite form of relaxation is procrastination as well.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!
ReplyDeletemuch love,
That was absolutely awesome! And yes, Deb, I need five more words to blog about over at my place for my next 'partial' unplug week. So, please, shoot some my way.
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteLove this Deb!
ReplyDeleteEating pizza perched in a tree...Procastination as form of relaxation. Oh yeah!
Roni-We all need a little R & P sometimes lol
ReplyDeleteStacey-Isn't it!
Susan-I'll put on my thinking cap...
Bane-Thanks!
Tamika-For some reason I'm craving pizza!
What a great poem, and I love the hat!
ReplyDelete*laughing!* Yeah, I've been procrastinating a bit myself today ... and I'm really wanting pizza now to boot *haw!*
ReplyDeleteDeb-Thanks!
ReplyDeleteKathryn-There's definitely something in the air today! And drat it anyway, it's not the aroma of a fresh baked pizza. :D
LOL, that was great! Procrastination just follows me around wherever I go.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone else here... awesome poem, Deb, as always. And while I doubt I could do better, I would very much like to try. So, yes, please, I'd like five words!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm with the other Deb - what a wonderful hat. I think I might have the shoes to match. :-)
B.J.- I'm glad I'm not the only one :)
ReplyDeleteLaura- LOL! Do you have some of those big moose slippers? I pinched the picture from an e-mail joke, the poem was meant to be something else entirely but sometimes you just have to play the hand what's dealt you :D
Hmm...I'll give those five words some thought and send them on over to you..
Great job!!! You rose to the challenge well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the five words, Deb! That was fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, as for the slippers... I've had my share of goofy ones, for sure. The gorilla heads were actually my favorite, but they were lost in Hurricane Katrina. Poop on Mother Nature.
Laura- Your five word post was awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe hurricane wasn't.
Deb! That was great! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been busy and have thus been lax about visiting others' blogs. Glad to come back and take a peep!